Наши сервера

My personal advice

93 2

LIN800729
LIN800729

VIP

2 9
21 февраля 2024 г, 22:43

Is it possible to increase the limit on the number of virus grenades per round? If humans regroup and zombies have used virus grenades, it is usually impossible to clear the area of ​​humans again. This makes many players not want to be zombies. Of course, this is my personal suggestion.

Lin

Makarich Makarich

Пользователь

58 23
22 февраля 2024 г, 06:11
LIN800729 писал:

Is it possible to increase the limit on the number of virus grenades per round? If humans regroup and zombies have used virus grenades, it is usually impossible to clear the area of ​​humans again. This makes many players not want to be zombies. Of course, this is my personal suggestion.

Hello Friend! Unfortunately, the virus grenade is only 1 per round..

LIN800729 LIN800729

VIP

2 9
22 февраля 2024 г, 07:28
Makarich писал:
LIN800729 писал:

是否可以提高每輪病毒手榴彈數量的限制? 如果人類重組,殭屍使用了病毒手榴彈,通常不可能再次清除人類區域。 這使得許多玩家不想成為殭屍。 當然,這是我的個人建議。

你好,朋友! 不幸的是,病毒手榴彈每輪只有1個。

Indeed, this is really unfortunate. The maximum number of times the human killing grenade and antidote grenade can be used per round is much higher. This often causes many players to use killing grenades to clear the area before hiding after confirming that the zombies have thrown the virus grenade. Some people would rather buy antidote. Don’t want to continue playing zombies, because it will be difficult for you to clear out the humans gathered in an area, especially if the humans have purchased special guns and armor. Even if you use zombie madness to rush in, you may be killed again by killing grenades. Because the upper limit of the number of killing grenades is very high, which brings uncertainty to the zombies, and they dare not try to charge easily. Therefore, if the upper limit of the use of virus grenades is increased, humans will not dare to easily try to use killing grenades to clear the area and hide them all together, because it will bring uncertainty to humans about the second virus grenade, which will also make zombies face The reassembled humans are no longer so helpless, and the zombies are no longer so fun. Although the zombies can be resurrected, humans are at an advantage in many rounds, and the zombies become living targets or can only be in a daze.

Lin